Joe Biden

so trump is a rapist and youre cool with that?

Can we please just ban ban the guy saying rape is okay

no im not

Women can't be raped. If they are not wearing their burka and hijab they are simply inviting sex. Humdelah

plasma has been warned

stop making rape jokes and stop being racist.

only warning, additional incidents will result in tempban.
if u return and do the same i wont warn you, i'll just tempban for longer.

pls behave

Yeah man I am sure he will heed your warning lmao

1 Like

i mean i cant just go banning people immediately

u seem to forget that you post intentionally offensive stuff as well.

if i just outright banned u then you wouldnt like it either

I have said multiple times that I should be outright banned if I say bad stuff

In a March 25, 2020, interview with Katie Halper, Reade alleged that Biden had pushed her against a wall, kissed her, put his hand under her skirt, penetrated her with his fingers, and asked, "Do you want to go somewhere else?"[12][35] Reade told National Public Radio(NPR) for an April 19 article, "His hands went underneath my clothing and he was touching me in my private areas and without my consent."[35] Reade told The Intercept her impression was that Biden believed he had consent and was surprised when she rejected him.[36] Reade told The New York Times for an April 12 article that when she pulled away from Biden, he looked puzzled and said, "Come on, man, I heard you liked me." She then said he told her "You're nothing to me, nothing," followed by "You're OK, you're fine."[14] Reade told NPR she could not remember the exact place or date of the incident, stating it was likely a basement of a D.C. Senate office building in the spring of 1993.[35]

MEMORY HOLED

It’s amazing bro, Kyle you’re amazing

Wow there are citations so it must be true

Read mistakes were made - but not by me - chapter 3 - Memory

Copy paste from Wikipedia u can check out the article and go ahead and post ur doubts on his sexual abuse allegations

The reality is that people that experience traumatic situations like that would never forget where it happened. That's not how trauma works

It probably didn’t even happen, just like it probably didn’t even happen with trump

Agreed!

Says a guy who lacks any serious trauma