Joe Biden

Lord Emperor Trump can do no wrong.

1 Like

I'm austisms it's my only way of communicating

2 Likes

You're not allowed to go at Biden if you go to bat for anyone associated with Epstein, jack

1 Like

Biden sniffs children on camera

Listen up, chuck. If you ride the pedo plane, you oughta stay out of it.

trump probably fucked some prostitutes on the plane too

1 Like

I mean here’s the thing, I don’t care that a bunch of literal whores got pimped out, I mean 16 or 17 is fully developed physically and basically an adult, but I care about the blackmail he collected and where it all went/who has it all

there it is

1 Like

This is the part where everyone rationalizes what yns just said in order to deal with the dissonance that arises when you realize you've been posting alongside a pedophile for years

It's so funny to hear my teacher ask "how's it going" to start the class and nobody responds even after her second attempt

Thanks, Obama

How does this make you feel

@big_ass

Lmao bro

Yeah the MOST IMPORTANT THING to do in this situation is to kiss for the camera. Otherwise it wouldn't be a real situation

That is a divine sunset though. But why do you guys feel the need to take pictures of yourselves when you're kissing? Validation, attention maybe?

Gamut has still not answered the question if his girlfriend cucks him

1 Like

It is not normal behavior to take pictures of yourself kissing somebody and then post them online.

It is also not normal to (a day later) talk about how much you love the attention you get from wearing slutty clothes in public (from other dudes)

Your relationship is hilarious

This breakup is going to absolutely destroy gamut he's going to go full incel lmao