Jones - A Critique of Critiques.

I generally refrain as much as I can from IQ insults, but the turkish manchild is just a very loud and obnoxious specimen. He tries his hardest to appease to authority around every corner.

Whether this is the correct approach is up for debate but the repeated attempts show hat he cares enough to bother and that's more than you can say of most friends

All his negative emotional responses have to work overtime to make up for what a shameless litte bitch he is

Males struggle with this and I don't think Nma does as much as others, he is just probably inwards about it. If he felt no shame he would be happy to stay unemployed and comfortable

Sophie writes a post -> immediately the two parallel universe Ricks start raging.

1 Like

Fair but I can't do that

When I have time this weekend I will make an opt in goy subforum and we can see how that goes

It will hide posts from those who aren't in it and provide some sense of privacy

nah I think you should move it to the lounge and not give me and toprak lougne access

1 Like

Don't listen to him, it's my thread.

1 Like

I think this thread belongs in the lounge.

1 Like

He just wants a safespace. Ironic considering his political beliefs.

Nma doesn't either and he'll likely just make another thread if he did. Atleast we can limit the goy convos to a place that you can stay opted out of

1 Like

No actually I'm making another thread either way tonight.

Making Fun Of Nmagane for being a mentally handicapped loser - Cruel , Petty, Low Class

Making fun of nmagane for being a virgin - Based, High Taste, Bronze age mindset

Feel free to make a thread for it too. Happy to have the artificial boost in site use

Also doesn't that middle argument literally apply just as well to Jones

how much would I have to pay to have this website shut down

1 Like

He can't write a thread because he has no opinions of his own. He just follows along in Jones' tracks, providing a positive feedback loop of this behavior.
When you give someone like Jones an inch, they take a mile.

atleast 2.5k maybe

i'd have to ask roragok

kind of a steal imo when you consider that i've turned down yns' vote to ban someone for 1k multiple times