Jones - A Critique of Critiques.

Move the thread to the Lounge? This is not very Bronze Age Mindset of you.

■■■ you need to read sun and steel

why is that i have a huge backlog

I think it would change your perspective on life and improve your moderating of this site

Ill read it if you read zen mind beginners mind

it will chagne your perspective on life and improve your life in non-negligible ways

One Of Many Side Effects of being on the psyhciatric equivalent of Lean Juice, you take internet statements at face value where a 9 year old would be able to tell as a joke

1 Like

They strive off logical fallacies and hypocrisy. Only nihilism and hedonism.

Why? I'm already extremely Zen. Also that sounds extremely chinese

it's japanese, so perfect for your weeb tendencies. and I doubt it -- everyone can afford to be more Zen.

Take this for an example - "Nooo, Jones couldn't have possibly said something embarrassing - it must be a joke!"

There is a lot of philosophical points made by the author that specifically apply to every-day life. Pretty much everyone I've recommended the book that actually read it were super happy that they gave it a shot. I hope you do

■■■ to the guy who makes 6 "BASED ■■■■■■" threads when he gets mad: So sorry you have to read goy club threads. Really sorry your going thru this

2 Likes

I know this is genuine so I will

1 Like

Thank you. Let me know what you think

Why was the ban on Toprak so short yesterday? I think it should've been at least 3 days.

1 Like

Agreed. The moderation around here really needs some work

Why, when I can make the next one that

The thing is ■■■ really needs to have activity on his site so he can't ban the guy who makes " you’ll never guess or believe how many bags of chips are in this pre-Opened already bags of chips???" threads

1 Like

■■■ ■■■ ■■■

1 Like