Jones - A Critique of Critiques.

Well thank you everyone for being a part of another historic thread.
Looking forward to seeing you on the next one, which will be titled: The Dissonance of Jones - A Cautionary Tale of Unstable Systems

1 Like

When will you do a Toprak one?

can we get a teaser?

That is also the Toprak one.

That's the intro.

3 Likes

The thing is I don't need anything

At this point and even before, I never garnered ANYTHING that wasn't just personal enjoyment out of this site and understand now that it is one that I could probably quickly supplement elsewhere

You guys make the site, not me. I'll do what You All (not including repeated "Bad Actors") want to do

ban you'll like this

It's hard to believe but I just like everyone here (including the ones I used to dislike) and am just happy to see them again. This place is like a bar that we all show up to, myself included. So I do what I can to make everyone happy. But I'm not going to bend over backwards all the time either. I can't really afford to care much more than my current capacity

2 Likes

Amazon fucking sucks now. They tried to charge me $10 to ship a $12 book

1 Like

Can't agree more with this. The open environment and fresh air set the scene for the most profound realizations.

Didnt read this but happy for you or sorry that happened

1 Like

I'd still recommend getting the book because you'll want to look at specific chapters and sections later

I forgot he opens with criticizing chinese zen lol

Posts Without A Reader

2 Likes

what do you think about those other 2 boopks

Didnt read

1 Like

the books or my post?

2 Likes

Why the hell did my thread title get changed

1 Like