Jones' Rendition of the Troia Thread

I can’t velieve this

She sent him a Christmas card because he asked for it wtf

2 Likes

What is the itemized breakdown of the $1k

Do you believe you are owed recompense or are you just hurt and lashing out

Did you write any long love letters comparing anyone to figures from ancient greek epics

If you did not write any love letters can you please write some

Anyone able to read the bottom part of the letter?

PS: Shadow is OJ

Say, "may"?

Hay

She's referencing the OJ Simpson case and making a horse joke - it's a little before our time

1 Like

we'll never know; it's sitting on my desk in pieces now. TORN to PIECES.

I also have something far better than love letters: tirades and complete insanity about how the only thing I want is to be able to leave her in a ditch dead.

Somehow I liked the original better

Nyte callout threads really fell off after they fired the original writer

1 Like

it's difficult to satisfy an audience when you don't really care about that aspect at all

What advice would you give to someone who wants to be used & abused by Nyte in all the worst possible ways

Asking for a friend

I want to be chewed up and spit out by a woman

As is my proper place in the world

be sad and angry on a forum so she can mislead you for your own "personal growth".

Mislead in what way

How do you know it wasn't genuinely good for you

I keep reading these reddit cheating posts and getting super mad even though my own situation wasn't even that bad comparatively

Is it really so much to ask that people just be upfront about what sort of person they are and what type of relationship they're into

It's not like there aren't enough of these nonmonogamous types to go around

They're everywhere - if they would just be open about it they could easily find each other and go be pieces of shit together

I think this is all a result of me getting a big head and thinking I can read people because I played 1 or 2 good mafia games like 4 years ago

friendship ended with christina