Jones' Rendition of the Troia Thread

it's just one of those words that don't mean anything, like racist or bigoted; IQ differences exist between races, just deal with it.

1 Like

women are evil, it's just a fact of nature.

1 Like

I think we're saying the same thing here

1. Women are evil
  2. Why do they lie and manipulate me
  3. I wish I was fucking gay
  4. What are u guys up 2 this wknd? Anyone for drinks Friday? Not related to the above comments - just bro things.

they can be characterized mostly entitled and childlike; there's a reason they've never been president. Look at how Hillary Clinton reacted to losing to Donald Trump, just pathetic. Did Bernie Sanders do that? no he didn't.

If Donald Trump lost to Hillary Clinton would he have done the talk show circuit dropping pre-written one liners? I seriously doubt it; he has a business to run.

1 Like

the only women I'm impressed by are Jewish; I myself, wish I was Jewish.

Next order of business:

Who will be the next person on this site to be crushed by a woman

How can we start grooming that person now to make sure his blowup is more interesting than jones's - which, frankly, left a lot to be desired.

1 Like

rome wasn't built in a day, nor was the previous thread.

1 Like

How about weekly love letter writing competitions

i wont play my hand so early

How about if we work together to compile an anthology of seepy love letter templates, from which the entrapped unfortunate can pick and choose or draw inspiration as he sees fit, in order to guarantee there will be literature and not just

"Im mad"

"Please stop"

love letters are so trite dude, be a little more creative

Open to suggestions

Just spitballing here. Let's have a blue sky session on harassing women

Just Stop This Fucking Thread Just Fucking Stop It.

2 Likes

jdance is a good bet for this one, he stopped being a virgen like 1 month ago and seems to become very attached to any teenager he fucks

1 Like

"I'm going to ask my 19 year old girlfriend I've been dating 2 weeks to handle my finances from delivering pizzas" -Jdance

1 Like

Please tell me it's real

Huh? It's absolutely real, I think @ian posted the screencaps, or someone else brave enough to interact with him. Lmfao

Can confirm