Junk Thread

Happy to hear that.

These passive aggressive pseuo friendly comments are also a social trend very common in people like you, not a very good way to escape the conversation when you know you have nothing to say.

I think you’re a nut to interpret me as some agent of a supposed larger zeitgeist, or conspiracy, but I will gladly share that you’re completely right, I am a lamb being led to its slaughter.

That’s not what he means

I’m not taking sides here btw I’m just trying to help you both understand each other as best I can

:ear:

@a2pas No, not an agent of a larger zeitgeist or a conspiracy - you are again mentally confined to these terms and can’t think outside of them (even though I described all of this in detail countless times) because you’re so accustomed to talking to people as low (mentally) as you.

You are a person who had had a very bad lifestyle from childhood - which lead into your personality developing into endless narcissism and many other problems, and that leads to being very easily attracted by these extreme political ideologies and the whole modern climate - regardless of what side you’re on. Being sent into the mental health complex surely didn’t help either, with whatever drugs you’re on now - leading to an underdeveloped pscyhe.
It’s not your fault - but you should stop denying it and try to be an adult. Someone like you would never be able to understand Moby Dick in this current state of mind. You are not “a lamb being led to its slaughter”, but just a very poor victim of the American Life.

@a2pas It’s really ridiculous, the way you see me. Especially with how often you misread or misunderstand what I’m saying, and keep doing it even after I point it out, and never try to read harder into anything I say.
If you read moby dick you’d probably just think it’s a comedy - that’s how underdeveloped your psychology and personality is.
You don’t “need help” - you need to lock yourself in a room for a few years; You have never experienced the human adult male condition, you never let yourself do so -You never wanted to, narcissism has taken a tough toll on you, but you can’t keep denying this forever.

@a2pas It’s oversocialization - and the result of it never being called out throughout your entire life, only encouraged by the mental health doctors and psychiatrists - and amplified by modern politics.
The worst part is how you just google “Narcissism” and look at the dictionary/wikipedia definition - no self awareness, truly hilarious.

LMAO i dont think a2pas is oversocialized and i think that if you see him that way you must not really understand how western society works

im pretty sure you’re both/we’re all narcissists because we’re posting ona forum

I care about others

first word in your post bro!

I don’t need to get into philosophical discussions with a Jew. Everything is inherently’ selfish.

Let me rephrase. I possess whatever quality it is that makes me feel good to care about others

I dont appreciate you calling me a Jew, I am more than a label.

lmao reminds me i gotta upload some :rubbinghands: :thejews: :jewishconspiracy: emotes

Yeah and I’m sure you’ll charge for their use

hey bro, dont you wanna heh give back to the site a little? Wear a little merch, maybe make a donation? Whaddya say pal?

The lightning that just stroke started a fire and none of my USB devices are working