just failed my permit test ama

i failed my first time for fucking up parallel parking, something i’ve never had to do before or since here

There’s no way you just failed parallel parking motherfucker I failed parallel parking because I was more than 12 inches away from the curb and I still got my license with like a 97%. You need something like a minimum of 80 points and Parallel parking counts for like 12

You really are but it’s okay just do it again

depends on your state, in NJ you need a 100 on the actual driving portion

in missouri i passed everything except the parallel parking, got my license. did however manage to fail the written portion once due to never looking at the pamphlet

i live in serious back country so parallel parking was the one thing i struggled with but i practiced a little and passed it. never used it since.

no thats what happened the way our tests work are a road toast and maneuverability (parking) test, they’re pass fail separately and you only have to repeat the one you failed

fucking lol

Its cool man I almost failed mine. I didnt study and I tried to use common sense and got like questions about wearing a seatbelt in the back seat or some shit and barely passed with like a 21/25 lol

If I remember correctly my permit test was 10 questions. I remember my parents bought me a pamphlet type book to review. Didn’t touch it at all and still got 10/10.
Then for the license I think I had a 20 question test and driving test. The first time I took it I did everything fine, but on the on road portion of the driving test the lady wouldn’t speak the fuck up and I could barely hear her. She took me through a neighborhood where all the roads were different variations of the neighborhood name. “Shallow Creek Cir,” “Shallow Creek Ext,” “Shallow Creek Lane.” Couldn’t hear her what road she said when she told me to take a left so I failed. I even asked her to repeat it but she wouldn’t.
A week later I took it again and passed easily cause I got a nice old lady.

thanks samuel

I failed mine the first time. I drove just the way my father taught me. Rolled up to a stop sign, looked both ways, drove right through it. The tester was like wtf not stopping at a stop sign is an automatic fail.

Yeah sometimes you get some asshole examiner and you just have to retake it

I was lucky to get a very friendly guy on mine. I didn’t know how to drive at the time and still don’t. I find driving is kind of like skiing - just aim downhill and u are fine.

lmao, failed my drivers portion after some chulo cut me off and got me to swerve and the cunt operating the exam autofailed me there

then i got a nice guy and passed with flying colors and he asked me why the hell i failed

Riding on Slauson down towards Crenshaw
Turned down the sound to ditch the law
Stopped at a light and had a fit
'Cause a Mexican almost wrecked my shit

Crenshaw is such a fucking mess right now they’ve been doing construction on it and it’s all fucked up like one lane and half the time the entire street is just fuckin closed down fuck that street

o i also didnt slow down in school zone once the fckin lights werent on or nuthin m8s

During my test I was going down a street and I wasn’t sure if it was a 35 mph or 25 so I just went 30 the entire way like a baller

1 Like

either weay fuck them kids if they wander into the street that seems more like a them problem than a me problem

Character Development : I passed my driving test on the first try