Kat and I are good friends now

We talked on the phone for a couple hours last night. Talked a lot about some deep stuff. He knows a lot about color schemes and stuff because he's a fashion designer. Said he got laid off during covid though because he refused to not wear a mask. Really all around great guy

6 Likes

He also told me he doesn't really have a favorite food but if he HAD to choose it would be fried garlic. Also his favorite basketball team is the Portland Trailblazers because he's always wanted to visit Canada and he thinks it's cool that they're a Canadian team

3 Likes

did he tell you about his buttplug collection and how he likes to dress up in a mini skirt and nylons and walk around in public with one in?

super cool guy, eats at the chillest restaurants and sleeps with the hottest dudes

I love the guy

Redacted

1 Like

He just texted me asking to take this post down.

Sorry Kat.

Please delete this post admins

1 Like

Nevermind admins, Kat just FaceTimed me and told me he changed his mind and was okay with this post.

I love your teardrop tattoo kat!

3 Likes

Kats the best

too bad you guys have separate aram schedules

Katsu’s real brilliance was in his ability to stack jungle creeps for his carry

finest goddamn creep stacker I’ve ever played with

Kat just emailed me this :joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming:

3 Likes

3 Likes

what's the secret @kat

jdance first you've probably already told him about it

The faster your computer, the faster you load into the game to start stacking those creeps. Kat built his own computer out of the finest parts that runs on renewable resources in order to get in as soon as possible and get a head start

3 Likes

we have 5 maybe

i stacked creeps for chu in hon mm when he came back. guy complimented my witch slayer graveyards