Klaze's Use of Moderator Powers to Gain Tactical Advantage in Mafia

This is violation is freeze peach

I donā€™t care if we want to change it. I really fucking donā€™t. What I care about is that Iā€™ve tried to write rules twice and multiple people do what they want and provide no rules feedback.

1 Like

That would be fun, Iā€™m an inexperienced programmer so that would be a great experiment.

1 Like

Iā€™ll viotlate your little peach if you donā€™t shut the fuck up

1 Like

I agree. Imagine if the scumteam is blitzing someone, and thereā€™s a cop, a tracker and a jailor. They can then set up and use their abilities optimally (not stacking it on one scummy dude) by posting and coordinating after hammer.

If you guys want to be added to the PRIVATE chat for solving Mafia Ruleset issues, react with :rabbit: to this post.

If you want to be in the PRIVATE chat for shitposting incessantly and derailing the discussion (exclusive), react :raccoon:

As I said earlier, it wasnā€™t my intention to break the rules, and I donā€™t think anyone here plays with a clear disregard for the rules.

Half the people donā€™t actually care unless thereā€™s drama to be had I.e. asoul

Me too - I like to try new things and get myself stuck

Roragok - one question.

If I solve this will you back it.

Rule Feedback:

1. i personally prefer when threads get closed asap after hammer
  2. i personally prefer allowing the last day -> postgame transition to happen even if the host doesnt show up if itā€™s unambiguous (open setup + mylo or lylo)

I apologize for acting on number 2 for the Low Priority game without consulting you, but I do not see how it impacted the game negatively.

No

Before I lift a fucking finger Iā€™m getting the word from On High

OK got it

1 Like

If locking the thread should happen anyways, why shouldnā€™t anyone be able to lock it? Unfair advantage/disadvantages can only be gained by leaving it up (if it normally should be closed anyways).

@roragok you say there was no feedback but there were multiple posts all thoroughout this time to this effect that you never addressed

In this thread?

Thatā€™s not what I was talking about

I wrote up a forum rules post and a state of mafia post after a large forum argument like this.

Far before this game.

If locking the thread by a player is against the rules then itā€™s pointless to discuss further as an advantage or not.