Kuala Lumpur Major Qualifiers - NA (CONGRATS to poster Forrest)

I paid $500 for some namafia suffixes and theres only one!!! WTF?

1 Like

Go Forrest put more namafia tags

HELL YES

PogChamp SeemsGood PogChamp

bring home the :1st_place_medal:!

1 Like

Centaur is such a good hero, that draft was legit. Hats off to Forrest and JC for playing really freaking well!

Grant having none of them in the notable players on the side of the screen is mad disrespectful tbh, most people in high MMR pubs know JC and adz anyway.

yeah grants just an nadota betrayer from top to bottom now. complete $ellout.

atleast he plays chip the rippa

Started From the PotM takes game 1, but falls in a decisive game 3.

Well played and well drafted forums hero Forrest!

2 Likes

Grant has always been fake as hell

1 Like

Quotevote

I dont think Grant has always been fake but hes been inevitably changed by EG signings and sponsorship money and higher viewership and all that stuff

was fun, we did our best and Iā€™m very happy with how things went personally

we also had a standin instead of our usual carry, smurf (from fnatic.NA if you remember back that)

i blame myself for getting outdrafted the final 2 games ā€“ not to take away from their victory though, they played awesome and deserved that win

also jae not having a stellar game on potm wasnā€™t entirely his fault ā€“ itā€™s sort of sad to see so many disparaging comments in chat or discord when realistically he was our throw away lane and hero that we didnā€™t want and had to tank the bad lane

either way, we had fun, did our best, and are happy with the results. maybe in the future weā€™ll shine harder

thanks for the support and GG!

isnt there another qualifier for this major

yeah on Thursday at 5pm EST and weā€™re playing that as well

also lmao at reading ā€œdisparaging comments in chat and discorDā€

cmonbruh u know better than that

Is jae the NADotA jae?

no, that jae doesnt play dota anymore hes a successful lawyer

1 Like

nice games keep at it

1 Like