Kyle Rittenhouse NOT GUILTY of all charges

No

i saw someone talking about how killing black people is legal... in regards to kyle rittenhouse..

1 Like

I'm going to kill Kyle for indicating me in crimes I did not commit

I mean I think he should spend a year or two in jail for bringing the gun in the first place but it was over when the prosecutor turned out to be an arrested development character

1 Like

If he had shown up in blackface he would certainly be in prison right now

he was technically there with it legally, and he knew it

well open carry is just a stupid concept in general

i agree but you can't charge someone for doing something legally

isn’t he too young to cross state lines with a gun? what happened to that

Justin Trudeau mocks you

it was over a certain length so it was a hunting rifle, and wasn't concealed.

something along those lines. i'm no lawyer and i've watched maybe 5 minutes of clips randomly

setting a precedent that you can take assault rifles to active riots is just dumb as fuck, because someone walking around with one is inherently threatening

american laws are stupid

that judge nor jury has any power to set a precedent.

because had they convicted him they would've been setting a precedent

the gun law is absolutely stupid as fuck but you literally cannot expect a jury to go against a law

how fair would it be to randomly change a law during the middle of a trial?

I realize that, the law is just stupid

i agree but it's not that judge nor the jury to decide any laws, they just enforce them to their best ability.

had he been charged it would've just gone to supreme court and been acquitted there

wish the anger was being outpoured about gun control

but people do not want actual resolution they just wanted kyle rittenhouse to be jailed for life

As I’ve told you in the other thread multiple times the rifle never left the state of Wisconsin