Ladies of NAMafia

Very Soon

really? it’s been like 4 years. really ersu.
just grow your hot peppers and shush

also inb4 ersu mod bans me eks dee

I’m 22, kind of crazy, kind of want to live on a mountain away from society who knows though it might just be a phase.
I’m really good at cooking, and I love to eat food.
Currently 197lb and 6’2". Slowly doing a maintenance with a 100 calorie surplus.
I have a car and a motorcycle. I rent a room, but can easily split the mortgage on a house if you’re interested.

Interested!

Is this item still available?

y’all so cute
i miss nadota

Not very good looking but you can put a paper bag on my head if it displeases you. Again I can cook and clean. Never been hung over either AND it takes A LOT to get me drunk so I can always drive us home. Very warm body for some reason. Willing to sleep in a separate bed during the summer as it’ll probably be better for both of us.

Yes.

Whose dick do I have to suck to change my tag here, my 2 days of roleplaying as Flatsix got boring.

This reminds me that Our friendly Funny Neighborhood Refugee from Turkey with a few mental problems (who doesn’t?) And a very nice looking face is looking for a forever-home in the Americas so as to avoid the crumble of his nation

If you’re allowed to put a for sale sign up why can’t I? I got nothing else going on right now anyways.

What do you want it changed to?

wasn’t kittens sleeping with BSJ? what happened to that?

Done

What’s your education background and your favorite novel that you’ve read in the past two years?

Thanks babe <3

wat
where’s my bsj
pls gif
i wasn’t part of this gossip. help

The first question I’m just gonna answer with a “phew.” To answer the second question I’d have to say Windup Girl. Probably not the best book in the world but I enjoyed it… I’m currently reading a Japanese light novel someone at work gave me. They’re letting me borrow their special matching copies two books at a time :/

luc
venge ogre
i miss</3

can you close this thread

the normie mongs are populating it now

2 Likes

uh no?
i’m og
fuck off