Ladies of NAMafia

Ye that was a killer combo… I gotta fix my desktop so I can play video games, I’m too tired to take it apart right now cause I helped a neighbor fix their heater.

1 Like

no man is going to want you if this is how you present yourself

OH Another selling point. I’m a good handy man. Me fix things real good. My neighbor was wiring in a new zoned thermostat system, and gave up half way through. I finished it running the wiring and I replaced the two fuses he blew in the a/c system that he blew. He didn’t shut down power before electrical work…

hey dude post your dating profile outside of the “Ladis of NAMafia” thread

Strong like bull, smart like tractor.

this is literally the only forum that i can present myself as a degenerate
i gotta be professional every other time of day. leave me alone.

I’m just trying to get a glimpse into what 18 year old Ersu thought would be a good idea for joining the work force.

i’m really a composed human being. but my kitten died and ive endured some relationship problems so here’s me. don’t judge me you asshole everyone has something going on in their life.

my ladies thread is specifically for the ladies of nadota, not vapid whores such as yourself

? you’re kidding
ROFLSDIUGHShiuvSIERUDdghisuVIXDUHhvIUJbdf

It’s been a while since I’ve seen any of the ladies of NADota be lady like… Dunno about you guys.

Now while the beginning of my post is on topic, to address your concerns if I gave everyone infractions for posts off topics to the threads topics I’d probably be flagging a majority of the users so…

gets told

lightly veiled threats at “using his moderation powers”

holy shit dude LMAO

you can’t possibly think any well adjusted ladies actually visit nadota right

Can't quote the exact male to female ratio but just wondering who are these ladies you're addressing?

18 year old Ersu thought it'd be good to get a electrical engineering degree and figure out he hated it then go to do CS cuz that is where the big money is at. Although 18 year old Ersu already had a basic bitch job.

I mean as well adjusted as I am right?

“you can’t handle me at my worst so you don’t handle me at your best”

Yeah I’d live in the Adirondacks with you.

kittens posts MLM ploys on facebook

1 Like

what’s happening…

everyone is obviously a well adjust well rounded human being on here…

edit: the fact that i have no idea what mlm even is just goes to show i’m getting old WHY WOULD YOU POINT THAT OUT TO ME YOURE SUCH A SAVAGE