Larry Elder for CA governor

Imagine how much better NA would be if it was open lik,e NAMafia

IMAGINE WHITES SAYING MINORITIES SHOULD ACT BETTER AND THEN THEY STARTED ACTING BETTER CUZ NO ONE CARES CUS FREEDOM OF SPEEHCES

I gladly accept vaccine water fountains

which is ur right, i wont anti faschit you for that

freedom of speech

even though ur wrong

You guys will do anything to feel like a victim

1 Like

Pop smoke 2024

Wait he's dead? That freaking sucks!

im not a victim. You are lol

It’s amaZing how devoid of thought and logic leftists are

Wouldn’t it just make sense to vaccinate the at risk populations, allow other population groups to vax optionally and depending on their exposure to at risk groups and call it day?

Or do we need to vaccinate everyone so that 18-29 year olds who have a .0004% mortality rate from COVID-19 (according to their own statistics) are safe from the vaccine

I bet New York City is like some 1950s segregationists wet dream right now, no blacks or minorities in public spaces or restaurants except for the “well behaved” ones who get vaccines

This isn’t even bringing up the whole thing where if you’re vaccinated then why does it matter if your neighbor is or not, shouldn’t you be protected from it? Isn’t that the point

false equivalent because it's discriminating against all antivaxxers. it does suck to require them to do shit but it's so easy and free to get it that it really isn't creating more barriers for em

need more coverage than that because the vaccine doesn't prevent you from getting it so they're still at risk and the rest of what you're suggesting is very complicated and hard to implement

WOMAN DONT HAVE OPINIONS THEY HAVE BABIES STFU ANG GO MAKE CHNILDREN AND NOT MASS IMPOPRT MEXICANS

its anecdotal as i live in a liberal city but non mask/vaccine rules apply to everyone and isn't just made to target blacks lol. Doesn't make sense to imagine people using it for racial discriminatory ends either as the same people who hate pocs enough to give them shit are the same ones who either never operate a biz or wouldn't give a fuck about a vax passport or mandatory mask shit

fuck off for 2 weeks thank you

dab