Lbj fucking sucks

In general the website needs very few moderators to function and those ones that aren't actively making it a better place should just be normal users

■■■ has a habit of making people moderators to be his friends/potential love interests but I feel like by now (age 31) you should have figured out better ways to make friends/potential love interests

2 Likes

Also just so everybody knows if you make a fake account and pretend to be a woman for like a month ■■■ will make you a moderator for diversity reasons

Nyte was jones?

"Nyte" is not a real person, it's a persona invented by the goy club (specifically a guy named Brendan) to troll the website

1 Like

Nyte was an idea?

Jones was having phone sex with brendan?

brendan owns

The joke was that jones, the goy club's resident involuntary celibate, secretly had a girlfriend on the opposite side of the country who he couldn't ever meet for a variety of increasingly-unlikely, contrived reasons

have another shot at becoming a trophy husband... think I should pursue this one?

it's not my fault - the only women I'm attracted to are fabulously wealthy, intelligent, beautiful, and high-class

1 Like

That makes me sad, not giggly

2 Likes

I hate lebron too

that shit was so whack when he got the record and they paused the game for like 15 minutes. whole ass family comes out and then they lose the game anyway lmao

basketball

Had to justify the 6k ticket cost

Is Miyazaki on his knees for this picture? Had no idea he was so smol

That's a good sig

1 Like