Lbj fucking sucks

This cuck banned me for no reason like 3 weeks ago and his only contributions to the forum are implying in few words that he is "cooler" or "more manly" than other forum users despite being a prior fat guy and still having a fat guy brain

Can we get some admin action

1 Like

this is inherently a compliment and not an insult

since all three of us are former fat guys, I align myself with LBJ's position on this and we outvote you 2-1. you lose. sorry.

Your guys weight added together is certainly more than mine, but just barely!

2 Likes

this is just self loathing manifesting as projection

you will be fine, you're a fucking chameleon you can change your entire life in 6 months if you bothered to, you will come out of this just fine, just get back to improving yourself, pick an easy layup of a goal and snowball positive momentum from that

if you do that you will be back to being your confident funny happy self in no time at all. real talk.

More projection inthe insome posfs

setting realistic goals is important

the posts about eating out of the garbage were pretty funny

Jdance is nothing but a pathetic little weasel

anyone who has ever been fat is some combination of poor, low-class, dumb, genetically inferior, and totally deficient in character.

1 Like

medicine is in itself dysgenic and things like "wegovy" are just going to make the genetic fitness of average human stock far worse.

I agree

heh

projeception

you can likely get on wegovy and abuse it -- what fatties are going to do is get on wegovy for 3 months, lose 15 lbs (or wahtever people lose) -- go off it for 3 months, gain it all back, then continue the cycle.

Diablo 4 x KFC Double Down Sandwich Beta Early Access Code consume the chicken

1 Like

I agree with the OP (except the offensive parts) - I think as a moderator you should model good behavior for the community. To me good behavior looks like: You can be either low-effort or insulting but not both. So if you're going to be insulting, at least be high-effort/interesting about it, and if you're not going to put any effort then at least be nice/supportive of people.

Least favorite comments are drive-by insults that undermine other people's high-effort contributions. This stuff is very discouraging to people putting actual effort into stuff on the site and it's a bad look for it to be a "moderator" which kind of implies the opinion is officially endorsed.

Plus being a moderator just seems to alter some people's personality, makes them a lot more brazen in going around telling other people what to do.

2 Likes

Lbj is banned from this thread by the way. Hes not allowed to post in it

If he wants he can make his own response thread for the accusations

1 Like