Do you guys use line breaks when you talk to people in real life as well
it just looks so much better to double line break like its so much more readable
It’s a blatant scum tell
sorry i like to scum tell as town
Iaafr retard always posts that way. Too much drugs imo.
No you don’t
Lmao at the phone autocorrecting retard in there.
You didn’t actually laugh.
Did.
I mean my ass is still there but I definitely chuckled.
stop gaslighting, jdance; it’s an unbecoming habit
semicolons are scumtells too; i am aware of this
They’re quite the opposite
That’s probably all he’s got especially after I’ve called him out.
I am unironically scum with flopagis and epok
youre owning me dude grats on the easy win
Just don’t Lynch me first
keep me alive and ill never lynch you this game
take me to lylo and ill sheep your vote so you win (any single town voting on town in lylo means scum can instantly win)
(lylo means lynch or lose; the situation where its 3v4 or 2v3 or 1v2)
I’m not going to remember that don’t even bother telling me