What the fuck did Dan just say
i dunno i think it some scum shit
nytes posting about something and i wanna read it first.
I’m not reading that again it almost defrosted my brain
Hot garbage
I will keep my lynch to friend but I’m going to wait until tomorrow Incase deepthroat makes some really incriminating posts scumreading me. I was already in the fence about him yesterday and today he seemed more normal but he came in did nothing then returned much later to push me. Don’t think so. I think he’s third party or something.
i just dont think this is how you play town
@l0nch nyte
the one thing i noticed from nytes iso is how defensive she was this game. she only really bothered to post in response to people scumreading her lol
Please don’t Lynch town members
not lynching nyte today btw. @old_electrowizard_acc plz explain
btw the votecount is like
1 me (yns)
2 ersu (me, friend)
1 nyte (you)
2 epok (jdance, ersu)
There’s a towntell she always does she hasn’t done. I’ll explain once she’s dead
I’m actually fine with any of those lynches going through
hmm i guess you had her there.
nice same
lets elevate nyte and spin the wheel
pray my head gets blown off
I want ersu more dead than even nyte at this point after the shit surrounding him
nytes the lock scum on the board i think