LBJ Mafia #1 Day 2

don’t think it’s ersu because I don’t think nytes a good enough scum player to shame me for voting her partner over townfriend though

1 Like

@TreeWonSevin don’t like posts once you’re dead

4 Likes

scum on town pushes tend to look different from scum on scum pushes until you’re at a certain level of scum play

this is why I said in my first post not to bus

1 Like

i wish benny didnt have a history

1 Like

This is kind of a toughy
I’m not gunna lie.

@Nyte kill epok

I command you

1 Like

all 3 counterwagons that aren’t me are town

I think from a scum perspective epok is the correct lynch here

1 Like

I am also town but that would 5way tie it

1 Like

I would say with almost 90% certainty dan is scum, 317 told nma this which is why he was so confident dan was scum even beyond the normal meme goy push on dan

1 Like

nma calls epok scum every single game they play together regardless of alignments

1 Like

Do I acknowledge that 317 left epok off his list? And epok voted me and I declared there’s a scum in the two voting me, but I think deepthroat is soft cleared a bit now so that leaves epok? But I independently town read epok? Or do I flip iaafr because he’s a fucking retard? Or do I flip jdance because he literally does nothing adds nothing and will hide behind his nothing play as scum - bonus 317 pretty much refused to lynch him while sort of giving off the vibe he would…

1 Like

Yes I understand but keep in mind nma literally said he would leave this site forever if dan wasn’t scum

1 Like

Lynch dan

1 Like

good point tbh

1 Like

hey epok

1 Like

With 317 as scum you can basically be confident nma knew who scum was

1 Like

enter dan.

1 Like

the fact that this is your strongest read is fucking retarded

im not gonna break rules i dont know why you think i would – do you really think nmagane is a man of his word?

1 Like

so maybe it’s just epok and friend then, as nma said

1 Like