Lbj mafia #1 day 4

Will you permaban nma like he asked?

it wouldn’t be fair considering he wanted me d1 lynched for the perma and i never flipped lmao

but answer the question if i flip Green will you not sign my games this is presuming that youre green as well and just being really fucking annoying and thats its actually ewiz cuz i know youre too smolbran like me to not not NK

I’ll never sign a game with you again if you permaban nmagane like he asked to be

suck my dick i dont know why you would presume people like me would just flatly listen to someone who spews dumb shit like you

The moral of the story is you’re not flipping green

yeah I don’t know why you presume I would listen to you either

that wasn’t implied by what i said idiot, it just means that you should stop asking me for things because youve never asked for anything reasonable

and i will flip green you dumb fucking albino

when do I ask you for things

we can talk about ban nma or the other times youve messaged me asking me to ban people or do other things for you

you mean when I asked you to ban goyclub or asked for mod so I could ban them/collect their email addresses

Yeah dude

not that unreasonable

@yns who do you want to kill tomorrow if it isn’t epok?

Holey fucc epok is either scum or retarded lmao “it’s ewiz” go fuck yourself retard

Ersu

ok so you realize tomorrow itll be between you and him. whats ur best case for ersu?

@l0nch @ersu

everyone seems to want epok dead the most

nvm