Lbj mafia #1 day 4

I should host a game sometime. Benny should do this one to show us that he can be a good host.

1 fir me, which is why I donā€™t wanna Shit on bad hosting. ID rather shit on something like people who sign a game together and talk about it outside of the game.

Not to mention that hosting is hard and sometimes we forget to be grateful that someone took the time to organize stuff for us :)

I donā€™t think hosting is hard per se

Itā€™s more that the players donā€™t follow rules and cause something to happen every game

Also real life sux

That said Iā€™m kirby tier host

1 Like

Hosting is easy wtf

1 Like

I could self flip and take over the game if Benny tries to do something/bails on us

Iā€™m all for giving people second chances, but third chances? Iā€™m not so sureā€¦

Its def easier to play or not host :) maybe not hard to host but you still are taking on responsibility, thatā€™s what I meant.

If you sign a benny host game you should treat benny as a host in that game and not ruin it with thinking like this

This is how I agree

And thatā€™s precisely why Iā€™m not signing.

No one wants to play with you either bitch.

I want to play with Nyte.

Please sign

1 Like

Is that so?
Can I get a poll so that I may see the wishes of the majority?

Is Nyte a crazy bitch?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

So youā€™re wishing I were a crazy bitch? Odd.

Thinking about it now you can actually go in the gy and my reads are more accurate at all stages of the game than ewizā€™s. I correctly read flopagis and he didnā€™t; neither of us saw Matticus - only mafiabot did.

You can start talking about which town players are good or bad, ewiz, after youā€™ve spent minimum 1 month being n1ā€™d every game - see klaze, mattismicus, me (1y+ streak of being n1ā€™d due to very poor average quality of town at the time)

If you are consistently living to the end of games with 2, sometimes even 3 scum factions, you can be sure it is because people are observing your play and deciding you are not an asset to town.

Wrong. I sussed Matty in game and, when I died, found it pretty likely flop was actually scum

You donā€™t get to hard defend someone all game and then say ā€œI was secretly sussing him when I diedā€

You seem to have a selective memory of events that paints you in the best possible light in all scenarios

I think in these situations itā€™s best to just skip the talking and look at results - which I think have always spoken very clearly in your case.