This is nothing, I once returned to 1900 unread
faz culture has permiated nadota mafia
fuck 2018
ill stop playing and faz culture will decrease dw
but fuck its fun to me lmao
nah dont stop one person can’t do it themselves like the thread in general has to be d
okay i wanna like think this through a little more cuz im still way behind
when i said
I had not realized that iaafr had doubled down on this after epok supported him in the decision
the reply to that post was accidental ignore that part
i do think this changes how i feel about that though so i figured i shoudl bring it up. still reading.
this dude is only coming into the thread with someone @Derumination him…, how bad of a player is this guy?
don’t push me because I can’t play scum like this I’ve never posted more than 200 times in one day in any scum game ever
i dont think you are scum
I do
it just changes how much i agree with what i posted.
gonna keep reading
okay not gonna quote this shit but @jester @Derumination yall are fucking dumb idk wtf im reading rn
ror missed nmagame saying “im scum” earlier in the game.
this is ror only takeaway after 700 posts?!
posts like 632 or w/e
