League of Legends World Championships

Phreak just thought the wrong team won the game.

This guy sucks

3 Likes

Dotas the better spectator sport tbh

When are we playing aram?

dota is the better spectator sport.
however i get in games way faster on league and the game is less hair loss inducing
go chovy

1 Like

I don't know the meta but I'm glad my boy miss fortune is seeing some action

I also don't know any of these teams or players other than faker and deft

yeah i meant that too by the first post but couldnt figure out how to word it besides player sport and idk if thats right

way more ability to pop off, ff out of awful games before they tilt you too hard, play champs that are entertaining enough on their own that you don't feel obligated to win because atleast youre not playing a boring pos

Dota: better spectator sport/game
League:better game to play

2 Likes

leagues nice to play but its dead in NA so it takes time to get games the higher elo u go up to a long time per match cuz of dodges I want to enjoy valorant but i'm too adhd to enjoy a game about looking at a hallway waiting for a pixel to appear that i click on like its humanbenchmark.

2 Likes

dan is the aram carry

@SOPHIE why wasn't this thread closed. league shouldn't be allowed to be posted here. i am for censorship.

league of legends and anime should be censored and we should assign a special warning sign for weebs and leaguers so we spot them and can act accordingly

I HAS NEW SPONSOR ITS FOR UR BALLS IF U STILL GOTTEM AS A YANK

kyles divine 1 hes not human you could pay a squat mayan $1 and he'd boost your account to immortal, kyle is lower than a random dollar found on the ground.

league is the better video game, sorry valvechuds you lost!

1 Like

Hello halford