Leftist Hatred Thread

Ewiz literally said he wanted to live in a tribal community eating magic mushrooms with his tribes members

1 Like

And felt that was the objectively best form of society

Okay but think about it

i dont think i know any leftist politicians who campaign on trans rights but i guess most generally support it passively.

They literally have to say it’s ok to give hormones to 12 year olds, everything black people do is white peoples fault, we need to allow massive immigration, we need to openly discriminate against white people to even the playing field, or they won’t get re-elected

biden is like the most liberal and not leftist politician ever wut lmao. biden is in the group of 'liberals' i was describing who really focus on these things.

1 Like

i was talking about clintons/biden/ect with this one.

talking more about bernie or farther left here (scotland labor party, ect)

But I don’t really see that, if anything people who self identify as communist are typical part of groups that strongly and openly support those social issues

You know like far left individuals

If anything Biden has been one of the most establishment presidents that has pandered to the left wing more than anyone

commies who unironically stan the soviet union are almost as insufferable as the refpsis and plasmas out there

1 Like

I still don't know what communism is

In my head it is the color yellow

jdance wanna watch some documentaries with me tonight?

At work til midnight

bummer think im going to try out the ken burns vietnam series. its come heavily recommended

Commies in general are just insufferable people