Letter to Asmon

Classic releases and I look for streams, I see this red headed streamer with a big personality, a huge heart and by far the most viewers, I click and precede to watch the release. Even though it was mostly staring at the queue slowly ticking down like it was counting the grains of sand on the island under the goblin statue in booty bay. It didn’t matter, I was hooked, enamored with the witty and thought provoking conversation, drawn to the endless thoughts that all link together in a cohesive form, not even professional late night tv hosts could do what you do. You have a unique skill in keeping the people engaged in what you talk about. Yeah I love World of Warcraft, but you make me experience it anew. I hope you get a chance to read this, like others I have been shuffling through your highlights to get some information about your well being. I haven’t been able to find anything, maybe I simply haven’t found the video that details your absence. The reason I am writing this is to tell you thank you. All of the effort you put in to make content for your community is done at the highest caliber, down to earth, no bull shit and complete transparent form. No matter what tomorrow brings, I had to take a moment and detail the positive impact you have had on me, even though I’m not in your guild nor have I ever conversed with you I feel like you are a really good friend of mine. Hope all is well and wish the best for you my friend.

Cody