Libs.... lol

https://twitter.com/AndrewLawton/status/1427655383519162374

big fan tbqh

Yes women work useless jobs typically

I WALK IN ALL THE STORES. THEY CANNOT STOP ME. IM RADIATING UNVAXXED MEGA MALE ENERGY.

Are we though?

This shit gonna clamp down harder and harder

I do it anyway, wishing they would. i grab what i want, add up the price in my head, walk to the counter, put it down. They either run me up or get done up.

If they refuse me i go to self check out and check out. IF THERE IS NO SELF CHECK OUT, I ALWAYS PUT THE AMOUNT DOWN IN CASH AND LEAVE

I have 100% success rate getting what i want with these simple tricks. Do not stop for security. He/she dont get paid enough to run me down, they know it, i know it.

I have never seen a better example of people just saying shit. Confidently too.

Biden had a lot of influence on FP under Obama, ESPECIALLY Middle East policy (including afghanistan because Americans and geography lol). Biden is basically THE reason Obama sent less than half the planned troops into Afghanistan in his first term, and the reason he early on set a withdrawal timeline publicly. Shit like this is super important. The Taliban's and Al Qaeda's strategy was a response to this decision. It was likely this decision, largely influenced by Biden, that took defeating the Taliban off the table. Biden naively thought this would mean leaving sooner and stopping intervention. He had good intentions. But the result was staying for another decade plus and replacing defeating the Taliban as an end with contracting as an end.

you got a source or something?

Any reading on Obama FP would do the trick but if I have to lol

The editorializing here isn't very true, but it was the first thing that came up in a google and I didnt want to search through a ton of articles for the right take. But it is common knowledge that Biden had Obama reduce his aggressive plans in Afghanistan and that first term Iraq policy was Biden's project.

1 Like

interesting

well when I was referring to Clinton I was referring to Libya and the second term, not Afghanistan or Iraq

anyway I didn’t know any of that, so thanks

US forces were rightly defeated in Afghanistan we had no real reason to be there for 20 years and the Taliban are clearly the rightful government of Afghanistan

The Taliban victory is a victory against the anal sex feminist empire of the United States

2 Likes

Why even send forces in there just nuke the place lol

You yanks are fucken ■■■■■■■■ now lol

Shut up ■■■■■■

@SOPHIE how's that dickless army of yours doing? Better cut off some more cocks

1 Like

Ur all a bunch of ■■■■■■■

Voting for an alzheimers patient, what could go wrong!

Biden drives up oil prices, curtails U.S. oil and natural gas production, and then begs OPEC to produce more oil to bring prices down. If you think this is a sound approach you just might be a Democrat

yep this is a thread