Life After Graduation

Share.. Your Stories... Here......

(BigBenny)

2 Likes

i was a neet for 3 months and then got a job as a subsitute teacher at a high school for a few months. soon after landed a gig with the public sector and have been working there ever since. work life is nice but you'll miss college after a year or two grinding at some 9 to 5

i was a neet for 3 months and then got a job as a construction worker at a construction field for a few months. soon after landed a gig with the estate agency and have been working there ever since. work life is nice but you'll miss college after a year or two grinding at some 8 to 10

IıIıII ReMeMbEeeEeEeeR - ------ ı R eMEmbEeEEEEEeeEer I REEEEEEEEEMEEEEEMBEEEEEEEER

well there you have it folks - to be content with one's own line of work you'd have to be a canadian government worker or an egyptian landlord.

ive never graduated school, and never will.

1 Like

same

still in life before graduation...........................

Don't go to college. It will fuck up your life.

1 Like

Go to college, but do not pass graduation. Do not collect 200 dollars

graduating highschool is very midwest emo

1 Like
1 Like

GF just graduated college is trippy being w someone going through that a couple years after going through it urself.

i feel like it takes some time to learn how to self motivate in a non school envrionment (at least for me it did) but after a while you kinda figure out the things you wanna do and what you need to do them. I think it becomes more important to find something that you are working towards cuz it wont just be handed to you anymore.

2 Likes

arent u like at least 6 years older than graduation age

no im 24

wait are we talking about college or high school

i meant college

thats 4 years after graduateing college