Lima Major 2023

where's my jalapeno and fucking cheese

jcrispy posting is a lot like his gaming regimen. invite you to play then quit the game when you join

#gremlingaming

RTZ did it.

Riki Crowd.

sounds like csgo at the rio major actual worse case scenario of csgo

Yeah when the SA teams leave the crowd leaves.

the tech issues were embarrassing but half the crowd leaving before the finals because furia lost was even more shameful. the guys who stayed were cool but a half capacity crowd can only do so much. imagine only wanting to watch good gamers game because they were born where you were

thank god blast is getting majors now those guys actually hire competent techs to run the show

well add that with the meta during the tournament very ct sided and t's were better off saving in 2v3 so clock runs down the whole duration for multiple rounds then add in coach pauses and mid-game technical pauses which seemed to happen every set

true the tension in rounds does ebb especially with outsiders. valve needs to boost kill rewards making guns/utility cheaper is just a bandaid

valve will move at a glacial pace though cs has retained that over dota

its understandable for outsiders to do it because they've been doing it since astralis were the kings but when you see s1mple and b1t hiding in a corner you know something is very wrong

i mean outsiders just does it because jame runs the numbers and doesn't rely on heroic plays. the game should give you more for being competitive in a lost buy round. getting 2 kills but losing because your buddy on site got flashed or insta domed leaving an automatic save shouldn't be a thing

also the fact they're still outsiders is so fucking ■■■■■■■■ they're literally owned by an Armenian person now and still have to use a different name while c9 were just allowed to pay gambit millions

1 Like

you could argue it could be more map related but if kill rewards were better you could at least justify trying scrappy rounds more

armenia is technically an ally of russia (even though russia abandoned them when the azeris invaded)

if kill rewards are buffed it could encourage more attrition and result in shittier guns being bought which i enjoy

They have a thing called Nationalism

When the big games are held in the Philippines they root for everyone.