Lima Major 2023

@Tywin watermeulxon

I'm not defending anything. It is pretty shitty. But Peruvians are literally the poorest educated country in SA. They are your basic ingroup people.

They have nationalism to a great degree

plasma got inroads into all the western ultranationalists

1 Like

matches his soy rage perfectly

How the fuck do dehydrated ■■■■■■ do cardio first thing in the morning

@kat
https://twitter.com/DaveOshry/status/1630725404389691392

pick lina and clear the jungle in 35 seconds

Im DYING

come and look upon the heart

long hair guy is the worst

I hope this major is a shitshow for three days in a row so I can watch the old EG play after work.

Rtz is playing!!!

arteezy. playing marci.
i must be dreaming

1 Like

unlucky

genuinely dispresed

Why cant they draft correctly

Gonna drop big facts, been tuning in a bit.

My nigma is only picked by teams that are scared, he plays off fear. Any team who picks him first instead of last is playing scared like bitches.

Lina is over rated because she can still get sheeped. Her power comes in the movement speed not so much the dps which is incredible, hard stunners eat her alive.

NP plays the map, stop thinking people are alone and he is useless, only carried off glepnir which is a completely broken because malstrom farms fast and glepnir brings you instantly ready to catch.

Undying is easy to counter, just hit him all the time while he has stacks, most poeple are bitches and dont know that based on the strength loss its actually tactical to hit him if you have HIGH REGEN. Regen DESTROYS undying in lane. ofc watch his mana and make sure to snipe his courier.

Tusk is low key OD, but only if you have balls.

necrolyte abbadon is the strongest lane in dota two. No counters, if you are better than them you will always win lvl 6, NOBODY is wise enough to pick this but you may see it in grand finals.

Drow is being picked more than she should because people forget sniper is in the game.

snap fire is shit. Just anytime you face her kill her first. if you dont see her dont fight.

REFPSI OUT.

1 Like

btw if ranged hero buy basher they have a 100% chance to stop black hole within 1 second or if they attack at the right rate.So many pros forget this and it is very sad.

1 Like

cringe

you say cringe but its facts, remember who got to 6k here back when the game was not a power creep bullshit.