Linguistics Olympiad

You want a convergence proof or something? I'll be honest dude I don't know how to do that -- the loss portion is really handwavy. You could try to make the function on the discrete set smooth.

Huh?

what'd you think of that one nmaGane -- can't believe this guy.

Do you want her contact info?

1 Like

Oh sorry

Bro don't doxx my TieTheKnot page wtf

can you imagine being so educated and yet so useless and high risk for assaulting other people

Useless? Didn't he almost solve the Greek problem?

Someone obviously doesn't know linear algebra!

If I was "high-risk" for assaulting other people I would be being receiving services from the government (free food, free job, free housing, free education, etc.).

I know how nma is approaching the "Greek Problem"...

no, its one of those situations where someone ends up dead and they look back and go
oh, yeah....... how did we miss the signs.

because you have parents that hide your absolute inability to cope with other humans in a way that isn't violent to yourself or others (even if its just in your head)

I've done three days of the FSI Persion course.

One of those situations where someone ends up dead and they look back and go oh, yeah..... how did we miss the signs (he was black, he was poor and black, he was a minority).

I don't really disagree -- a functioning society would put me to death -- but the current "functioning" society and theory of justice you subscribe to elevates George Floyd types.

yes
absolutely
more educated input coming your way!

We should test Marski's IQ with Linguistics Olympiad Puzzles.

more of the educated input!

i can see how it's very valuable

Current Open Problems

Problem 3:

Problem 4

Problem 5

1 Like

can you get a life already