Lmao call the police retards

okay what the actual fuck tho

even if shes 18 she def doesn’t want you to post those fucking pictures on a public forum whats wrong with you

Maybe she does

Jdance reveals his power level to be over 9000 mad times

You dont know but you’re probably attempting to reason with a man that is well above your realm both morally and conciously. I believe we are very much like children to him, enough reason for our voices to heard and understood, not powerful enough to matter.

Jdance is the god of autism and you cannot comprehend his final form.

5 Likes

honestly its atleast partially on her for not stopping right after the first time he screenshotted or whatever

We wouldn’t want to start blaming the victim - jdance - here

1 Like

Has anybody coined “jdancel” yet

Because if not I lay claim

1 Like

yeah i mean shes 18 and probably doesn’t know better yet

sure she coulda prevented it but that doesn’t mean jdance shoudl be an asshole about it.

jdance is def the victim. these thots drain your wallet, your energy, and offer you no life long commitment. Feelsbadman. Look at what they send, how they talk, and tell me if these are respectable women.

1 Like

she probably doesn’t realize hes an asshole

i’d bet money she doesn’t but could be the case.

Maybe he’s not an asshole - did you consider that?

yeah i assumed the best of him for months and i was proven wrong over and over again

And of course the first thing I notice is the greengrocer's apostrophe

Jdance sent the videos of him smanging last night and I have to say - good form, nice performance, looking forward to the sequel iah

god u suck ur also someone i wanted to like

1 Like

Ok I will give you a nice earnest post

The way people present themselves on the internet, especially in a place like this, often isn’t an accurate representation of who they really are (or how they present themselves) in the outside world

Yes, you can read jdances posts here and think he’s a total jerk or a loser and that’s true to some extent but that doesn’t mean that’s who he is in the outside world

And sometimes stepping away from this internet stuff is all that’s needed to tip the scales back toward being a decent person

What I am saying is it’s entirely possible jdances relationship is genuine and not a sham or doomed by his asshole personality or whatever. Maybe things are just working out for him and he’s improving himself and his standing in life.

BIG yikes

1 Like

look thats fine

i only interact with him and you online so if ur defense is ‘im an asshole but not irl’ that doesn’t matter at all for me because i only interact with you in the context where ur an asshole rofl

yeah im like really embarrassed i assumed the best in them