Lmao call the police retards

Look Dan you need to SHUT UP and UNBAN Jdance then we can decide if alightsoul is grimelines or not

@FrankGrimes @grimelines are you here? are you ready?

Not doing this and neither is grimelines - and that is not because we are the same person (preposterous) but because we are both just too busy - doing completely different things, in completely different places.

I was typing a response and then I was like Lmao

1 Like

Him: Far away, in Canada.

Me: Here, in Boston, or in some other location with this location spoofed. Does it matter? Why are you asking about this?

Respond to your role PM idiot

This is against the rules

The man in the pictures grimelines posts is Alightsoul. He still lives in Boston, luckily it’s not to hard to find a large amount of snow within car distance to pose on as grimelines often does. his stories about grimelines life are inserts of alightsouls own, based somewhere in Ontario.

I’m fairly certain alpine ascents grimelines is much more socially adjusted than whomever asoul really is.

This is false - he and I are equally socially adjusted and also in peak physical condition; while also being totally different people.

alightsoul i never have to show anyone your face and it will be our secret but we’ll all have to meet up sometime in Boston. I hope you aren’t going to try and hire an expensive actor or some funny business like that

Grimelines would be a pretty excellent role player

I’m also fairly certain that this is a really pathetic attempt at “content” from epok - or at least I hope so.

2 Likes

im pretty sure youre still just that idiot nyte tho :)

Can you just unban Jdance already

Excuse me?

Yes- another attempt to inflate site statistics by the failed admin Epok. Just ignore it- don’t read his posts. He is making that up

Reaction test. Don’t mind it

thoughts?