Lmao call the police retards

Are you talking about the colors thing

I thought you were talking about the Other Games change

The worst part about all of this is current jdance doesn’t even look like a complete hideous troll (once u get past the skin flaps ofc)

i guess the reason i wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt is cuz hes someone who made bad life decisions in the past and was clearly trying to better them and was bullied for that (for example getting in shape, but having skin flaps)

but hes actually a really shitty person at least in the contexts i’ve known him.

He used to always talk about joining the Peace corps or hiking the Appalachian trail

Not anymore

yeah ive realized he could actually just be lying about trying to better himself.

I think this site was clearly bad for him and causing him to feel the need to post some very misogynistic or otherwise objectionable stuff

So probably spending some time away from the site will do him some good

Other games

What a dumb argument, would you make this for every space hes in with more than one woman

1 Like

police are retards

1 Like

You think it’s women that caused him to be misogynistic?

I think he was just here being edgy and shit and enjoying the fact that he got big reactions out of some of these idiots so it continued to push him to post more stuff like “ahaha women are shit” or whatever he was posting that made people think he was misogynistic

Sbarro still exists or what?

if alightsoul was grimelines it would fuck with my head way more than if that one weirdo with the l-name was pepper.

what was that guys name I forgot. he wrote a big fat essay about kzz on ixdl

selling access to this feed for $20USD

lurie

yeah that guy ty

oh wait

alightsoul is grimelines

im dumb its way more likely these either under aged or barely of aged girls being into jance is just straight something he lies about

wow idk how i didn’t realize that earlier excuse me