Lmao call the police retards

requesting invite to the ricardo discordo

Ah nice I get it now

dota is a song tied to the game dota, which are both relatively older pieces of media, first, the song is loud and obnoxious, making it a perfect fit for trolling retards who wish to masturbate to 15 year olds(jdance), however, since it is a relatively older piece of media, only “boomers” would have heard the song before and know the game its about, as dota is an older game. this ties in perfectly with the visuals used in this meme, the boomer vs zoomer

1 Like

what is the origin of the cartoon guy with gelled up hair and beats headphones though

big fan of the gachi scene. i just wish mowtendoo had nothing to do with it cuz hes an ass

Also what is the site of origin/board of origin of ricardoposting

boomer vs zoomer is a mutation of the chad vs virgin meme, instead of representing virile youngn males vs jdance lookalikes, boomer vs zoomer represents the current socioeconomic struggle between the baby boomers and the generation z/millenials.

Also aren’t you clearly generation zed and thus satirizing yourself

leading people on for sex is not worth bragging about mr. pipes.

I guess he isnt here anymore oh well.

the zoomer is normally represented as a wojak with short on the sides long on top gelled up hair, he is a fan of fortnite, league of legends, 21 pilots, tekashi 69, xxx tentation, beats headphones, and most improtantly tik thot webms

Jdance: getting hard for yns on a Friday night
Frogposter: dumb on a Friday night

1 Like

shut up he’s explaining memes to me

Somebody delete bees post

the boomer is your classic baby boomer, he is represented with sunglasses, balding hair, a furrowed forehead, a mustache goatee combo, and a can of monster energy ultra zero(? im not familiar with monster).

fuck baby boomers

you guys’ memes are fucked up too you’re describing generation X

2 Likes

his interests are, metallica, acdc, guns n roses, mowing the lawn at 6:30 am, fishing, camping, driving with his windows down and music loud, owning real estate, putting money into his 401k, playing older games like HoMM3, WC3, etc.

Oh my god