Lmao call the police retards

I’ll send them to everyone I know and post them online, but no, no endorphins are involved in the process

He literally told me he couldn’t stop humping his pillow

This is how Casey Anthony walked

1 Like

I’m sure the joke was self aware in his other behavior and not something that was actually happening

Where is the Flagged post?

fucking whores.

Excuse me if this is an intrusion, my dearest, but how else are my friends on the internet supposed to believe me?

Is this your brain on tren?

why would I call the police and tell them you’re fucking 18 year olds

I would call them and say you’re taking advantage of girls who just graduated high school and are 17/18 and buying them alcohol so you can get them really drunk and rape them you fucking idiot

1 Like

This reminds me a lot of when agile_mind lost his virginity on the old boards and just went to some sort of sex-posting psychosis for the next year.

I think for late bloomers getting into sexual relationships really messes with your brain

4 Likes

Jdance when are you going to send me pictures of your girlfriends (multiple)

I just had this same thought, and how it's strange that asoul will defend this posting but went after Jing for his

Hope u understand my distaste a little better

Valid point

I think it’s funny right now but will lose its appeal over a week or so

Keep in mind this isn’t just him spewing this shit to be nasty to people the way jing did. Jdance’s posts are a direct reaction to your attacks on him

Intent matters fags get over it

Nope, he was having Ian post these same things before we attacked him in the other thread. Try again

He was the same way texting me out of nowhere

Cry about it loser

The only thing I know about your personal life is that you do not have a job

Please educate me–who is wintermute