be honest, was it a sexy underage coworker with asperger parents

1 Like

sjw haters btfo

1 Like

yes

just let go, not firedo r anything - no gossip

was working for a startup that isnt doing well enough

Beautiful fucking song

nice, startups that arent doing well are awful to work for anyways. on to better things :)

Are people really so maladjusted that they talk shit about each other then pretend it’s jokes then go back and act like you’re just joking because it’s so bad but then double back like never take what we say at face value and then triple back like yo dawg we’re friends and I joke about how bad it is because it’s bad and this is how we check each other except we don’t check each other I’m just laughing and smearing him because he actually annoys the fuck out of me when he’s all bragging at me like a retard and I want people to see him in this awful light to shut him up while making myself feel better because I feel kinda badly that this idiot I normally stand taller around is just getting more than I am, what a slime ball I always knew he was a bad person. You agree with me, don’t you? I’m the good one between us.

7 Likes

:hmmyes:

1 Like

Oh yeah congrats jdance hope you don’t lose your brain but I don’t have much hope for you after spending hours angry posting to some douche bag on a game forum for a game you didn’t even play.

Bragging about snapchat
And 18 year olds

Goodluck hope you normalize in a good way.

1 Like

I am one certifiable inch taller than him.

1 Like

Oh word? did your mommy tell you that?

1 Like

The age thing did bother me and I told him that prty clearly before I talked about it here

Please don’t involve my mother.

Because that’s crossing some kind of line?