Locke and Key Mafia [DAY 1]

Setup Explainer:

Roles:

Little Timmyx5 - VT - Wincon: Eliminate mafia
Jealous Siblingx2 - Vanilla mafia - standard night kill, day & night chat - Wincon: 50% control of town
Key-Ghoulx1 - No-Kill 3P - Undisclosed wincon

Keys:

All powers in the game come from power-up items called Keys. Over the course of the game, you may find a Key. If you hold a Key, you have a few Action options to interact with it:

Investigate: Try to discern information about the Key
Use: Target player (including self)
Give: Target player

Other players in the game may also have the ability to interact with Keys you hold. Items exist independently of the player. Think about this carefully as there may be interactions that are part of the game that I don't explicitly mention here.

Actions may be performed in the thread or in a private message channel with the host. If the Action is performed in the thread, I'll respond in the thread. (Tag me with @ or it doesn't count.) If the Action is performed in a private message or channel, I will respond in the private message or channel. However, I will put a message in the thread on use:

PlayerName used a Key.

You and your 7 siblings have just arrived in a mysterious old house. You may explore the game world to learn more about the setup.

VT Role PM

Title: Locke and Key - Role PM
Body: You are Little Timmy - VT

A note on Zeusing:
Some powers in this game may allow players to break basic mafia rules. Everybody in the game is expected to know and follow basic mafia rules. Please note that if you break these rules without explicitly being told you are allowed to do so (and keep in mind - another player may have been told he is allowed to do so, but that does not mean you are allowed to do so) you will be zeused and immediately banned from the website.

I am adding 1 clarification. A key used in a private message or chat with the host at night will resolve at Start-Of-Day the following day (including the messages that show "PlayerName used a key.") Think of it as a batching mechanism.
Any key used in the game thread will always resolve immediately.

Day 1 Begins.

Day 1 will end Tuesday 11:59PM.

@mafiabot startday 8139

@mafiabot vc

Vote Count

Lynch Votes Voters

Not Voting

Osiris, Jcrispy, Matticus, fireworks_over_maynooth, Vanilla_Town, bazingaboy, KrazyKat, SOPHIE,

Alive Players - 8

Majority Vote - 5

59f4afe0-32b9-11ed-83af-a556550d1d87

1 Like

Seems like audience mafia. Which is good

1 Like

@activechoicetostopputtingmyselfthroughth has used a Key.

Locke?

2 Likes

Still waiting for my key. If you have one obviously use it.

/Explore keyhouse

1- @Vanilla_Town
2- @CulturedUrbanite
3- @activechoicetostopputtingmyselfthroughth

@discobot roll 1d3

:game_die: 1

@mafiabot lynch @Vanilla_Town

@mafiabot vc

Vote Count

Lynch Votes Voters

Not Voting

Osiris, Jcrispy, Matticus, fireworks_over_maynooth, Vanilla_Town, bazingaboy, KrazyKat, SOPHIE,

Alive Players - 8

Majority Vote - 5

10cee970-32d2-11ed-83af-a556550d1d87

1 Like

@mafiabot vote @Vanilla_Town

@mafiabot vs

@mafiabot vc