Low Priority Day 3

I was a dick before the power and I’m not gonna change just cuz I can now lock threads

You were a lovable idiot before - not the case now

I never wanted to be loved
Only feared

I don’t have any big issues with LuckyArtist as mod. The recent issue with mentioning another active game is mild since it will be rare, and I see other issues with playing in multiple games at once that might just make it better to have a rule that a player can only play in a single game at a time.

I’d prefer excluding as few people as possible, so over-moderation is something I fear. Other than that I hope the rules are enforced in a way that allows the majority of people to have fun.

Disclaimer that this post is filler since I tried to think of smart-person thoughts and couldn’t.

1 Like

Overall I had fun in the last two games and I’m glad that I finally got to see Benny and Nmagane accusing each other of being scum when they were both town.

2 Likes

Good responses. I am a little more community-oriented so I prefer to see moderators and leaders be people whom everyone can look up to and try to emulate - both in play and in general attitude towards others

Some people, like lbj and myself, clearly do not meet this standard, but it does not mean we shouldn’t try to find people who do and put systems in place to ensure the process continues to work

Shut up

Wintermute trolling for no reason when we all know he doesnt actually care

1 Like

New mafia game when

100% not trolling

You weren’t here for the old forum so you don’t understand bazingaguy

#1 On the list of complaints about LBJ:

-Not actually interested in improving anything and responds to discussion about improvement with posts like “just ignore it” and “shut up”

We don’t need dead weight baggage moderators on this site - that is how the old one died

100% asccurate

1 Like

So we’re in agreement and you should stop oppressing me in this thread because we are on the same team here

If i stripped lbj of mod it would only be because ive always wanted a mod rotation. Id probably give it to matty or klaze. I don’t think hes really fucked up anywhere besides closing the rules thread, im really glad hes trying to help out in other ways like handing flags. Just hope hes going to ve distributing badges and merging done game threads like we talked about

Ye I just been busy looking for a job so I haven’t gone on the site on my computer lately

Iktf

@mafiabot vc

Vote Count

Player Lynches
yns Nyte
Klaze Nyte
LuckyArtist Nyte
Nyte yns
Matticus Nyte
bazingaboy Matticus

Not Voting

c491b5f0-f271-11e8-92cd-5bb390dfb36f