Mafia Championship 2023 Discussion Thread

How are they being trolled?
@Vanilla_Town is a good mafia player and a good host.
And he has his own game on the Steam™ store.

1 Like

It is not my belief that benny is better. He may never have even been ill.

Have you ever read his posts?
He had paranoid delusions that people were stalking him.
He bipolar for sure.
He needed help, and I am glad he got it.

We should send benny to demonstrate that he is, in fact, better.

No.
If we get an invite we should send @VietnamTom

I mean @Vanilla_Town

1 Like

werent the mods being weird and spastic though? whatever

They were giving him warnings for "breaking immersion" and stuff like that - for example he wasn't allowed to mention winning the tournament, or The Audience.
In addition, I think was also warned for saying that he had sex with a Spanish woman.

1 Like

He also got warned because one of the players went by "they/them" because they said that they had multiple personalities. Benny said that might be an unfair advantage.

He later apologized and said he was just trying to start a conversation on day one of a vanilla game.

I respect that. The mods on that forum are too harsh.

2 Likes

anyone hear from @fuckmafiauniverse? where's he been?

1 Like

We are all going to migrate to Dunjones and Jewels Community Forum Mafia Section, win another invite, and send Benny again (he's rehabilitated now)

Lissa didn't even reply to us. Was that account one of you guys playing a prank

She replied to me.

The best way to take revenge is to start our own mafia league.
Anyone down?

discourse is cool not needing to refresh to see new posts. we'd have to up our bot game for sure though

i can ask the age of empires nations cup discord for players and jdance can make some reddit posts

This is out of pocket

bad post

You should give his hand of the king to me

yeah

CLOSED SEASON ON MAFIA UNIVERSE

Because my previous post, entitled "OPEN SEASON ON MAFIA UNIVERSE" (in which I told the members of the NAMafia Mafia Community to take revenge on MafiaUniverse for the lost invite in any way they see fit), was deleted by the admin ■■■■■■, I am now declaring that the official position of the staff of this website is that it is no longer Open Season on MafiaUniverse. Please do not take revenge on the staff, hosts, or individual community members of the Mafia Universe community. Please especially do not be creative in your revenge or do anything illegal and especially do not say that you were encouraged & enabled to do so by the admin of this website, ■■■ SOPHIE.

1 Like