Mafia Championship Invite 2022

You've never not been alive.

3 Likes

Dude I just Googled those.
But I could probably MSPaint one just as good if I gave two shits about benny.

here's my submission. i gave him a cool haircut because he seems like the type of guy who would have a cool haircut

2 Likes

also idk if he likes orange but i do so i gave it to him

This reminds me of Haxity's Invoker Paint.

haxitydota-profile_image-d361c981b9ae97d9-70x70

Sorry that it's so small.

1 Like

damn

true

i guess if you want to be semantic about it our lives are infinite to us, as nothing can exist before or after them. and our consciousness is everything.

there really is no greater universe only our individual consciousnesses and the way they experience it, each one different.

each life form experiences the universe differently

also I have a hunch that the ‘feeling’ of time slowing down for horrible things, like being tortured for 2 minutes feeling like an hour, or really pleasurable or ‘flow state’ experiences feeling like they zoom by is real

I think for us time does speed up and slow down in certain moments, we are all experienceing time differently

1 Like

i dunno if any of that is making sense i’m high as fuck

love thinking about the universe, time, existentialism

@Arapocalypse is Benny confirmed? Or does he need to do something else?

After you die, an indefinite amount of time will pass and "you" will inevitably occur again. There will never be a moment when you don't perceive yourself as existing. I won't tell you what else I know, it'll scare you too much.

4 Likes

im reading this in the disco elysium narrator's voice

1 Like

tell me

tell me the secrets of the universe you beautiful man

2 Likes

in the scenario of a ‘cold death’ of the universe matter eventually retracts into a single point, which could then theoretically release an uninaginable amount of energy and expand once again, aka an infinite cycle of big bangs

i know there are some physicists who believe this and to me it’s by far the most plausible way to explain the initial creation of our universe

It would take a while to explain, but simply put: Remember when you mentioned nothingness? What you are experiencing now is nothingness.

3 Likes

imagine being a fucking bacteria instead of a human being

You should feel the least bit of humility when derailing a thread for attention in such a manner. Do you think you should be maybe put on a leash when on drugs, so you don't do this again?
It would be one thing if you had a genuine conversation, but when you're high AND wrong? Please - stay in your lane.

Sorry if that came off as unnecessarily rude, but most establishments don't allow employees to be under the influence. I would appreciate if at least the mafia section of this forum was taken seriously.

1 Like