Mafia General Discussion

flagged posts actually show up as hidden and viewable as a regular user I think

Sounds good but doesn't address garbage happening mid game. And that lat part is already occuring but given that he's hosted games well in the past I don't really want to take away that option

Let's address Dan's micropeepee

Viewable? I thought that wasn't the case. If they are I'd add flags back in

Harassing gamut out of game = okay. In mafia game not ok??

This shits bussin

That's not what the post is about. Harassment outside of the game is totally flaggable and addressable

Just feels like you should either ban me or not ban me because my harassment of gamut is unyielding

Harassing idiots like gamut is like breathing for me

Can you see it right now? I can resolve it with the post unchanged but I don't like that the post is hidden for some period of time

Do you think wasting your time harassing idiots is smart or worth it. They're too dumb for you to change right? I get that the sites an outlet for you but I'd focus on yourself or being more positive or like relying less on strawmans

1 Like

@_jdance let's just be a good boy jdance

gamut loves who he loves and u won mafia MVP

everyones a winner

Harassing a person and being vitriolic is different from weaponizing girlfriends and there should be some line drawn regardless of who thinks it’s ok in and out of mafia but especially in

i cant test on my own post ill flag one of kyles here to test

It's really hard to take offense at anything jdance says about my girlfriend when people give me more money to watch me fuck my girlfriend and play guitar than he makes delivering pizzas and obsessing over crypto.

Right but it’s the: is this ok to post vs how do people perceive this post

punishment could be being banned from next game or next several games

don’t think there is anything you can do in game

it should be fairly obvious what crosses a line and what doesnt and that was way out of bounds, gamuts reaction is totally itrelevant

4 Likes