Mafia General Discussion

i think we could probably use a thread like this so i went ahead and made it.

use this thread to suggest improvements, file complaints, demand badges, wish for the return of the most based players, be annoying, whatever you want. just dont use this thread to ruin someones game. thanks

first order of business, can we remove likes+reacts from game threads like people have been clamoring about

im not very invested in it but its what the people want

okay ill do it

Since flagging eod posts = a zeus is not liked how about we get authoritarian and make flagging eod posts a perma ban

Check it out now

Not really the ideal solution for now but if people circumvent CSS to mess with it you can ban that or something

looks good to me :+1:

do not do what iaafr said he is troling you

1 Like

u can still like posts

cant like posts

the game zone ya dingus

3 Likes

need more setups where one or more mafia dont know who each other are

can add more mafia players and adds interesting bait potential where claiming scum isnt game ruining aany more cause you can try to avoid a nightkill

perfect for the degenreates

doesnt it just become lynchable at that point

sounds like you like traitors

1 Like

Okay guys let's talk about jdances comments towards @Gamut s gf. I think people agree that they bordered on harassment and were not funny. Luckily gamut and her were okay with it, but what if they weren't?

Flagging the post hides it for other users and creates info asymmetry like iaafr suggested in the 11pm thread or wherever. It also creates info only the mods can see and there are a number of regularly playing mods so I think removing flags was cool.

But I think it would be fair to consider it somewhat gameruining I think. Or atleast people should begin to consider it a policy lynch. Cuz the offended player should be able to tell the host and let him decide if it's zeusable, But in a scenario where a scum player is doing it zeusing would a big impact on the game.

How do you properly punish that sexist/racist/ogi harassment stuff and can we even afford to do it with our meager player base? Share your thoughts below, and don't forget to like and subscribe for more content like this in the future.

Can you fix the bot

It should be fixed. There's even a sub command that we could've used last game but all forgot about

I vote you let jdance play if the host doesn't want what he does he won't let him play just make sure you don't make the mistake of letting him host a game

1 Like