Mafia Logic Games.

One too, and it wasn’t a result of being carried by my friends that I invited to lower the town skill pool like you did.

@SOPHIE Don’t forget that town in that game that you are bragging about with your “scummy winner” user title had two people intentionally admitting to game throwing as town, 2 subs, and 5 afk players.

i thought we weren’t going offtopic anymore?

Me, when NmaGane tries to sign the Wild West Mafia Game

You have died day 1 four games in a row. The chances of that have gotten to the point where it's no longer funny and you're either just not legible to play mafia until reading the rules or you're intentionally playing bad to be removed from the game as soon as possible. It's humiliating to all involved.

Not sure how getting night killed makes me bad, but OK.

Real humiliation is you hosting that rpg game :)

Also not sure how you can blame me or anyone else for that embarrassing game where you and nma led town to a loss and swapped bodily fluids all over the thread…

You were killed by town as they thought you were mafia.

That didn't happen. Benny was killed night 1 by a vigilante that admitted to intentionally throwing (friend) and I had 100% scum reads after lynching you day 1 (which was your fault more than it was mine but if I had more experience playing with you I would of not made that mistake).
You admitted to not read the game past day 1. Stop lying.

The real humiliation is you enforcing and vouching for only me or nmagane to be in a game at one time so you can get all of your friends in to lynch me (after intense embarassment for dying three times in a row day 1) and still getting shot due to being a poor town player.

Surprise, the two bumbling idiots are the only ones defending their idiotic thinking. Idk what makes you think in reading either of those two posts. You were right though, it’s off topic. Figured you’d want to improve your little Redstone show here?

Your inability to form the simplest argument is humiliating you again. This is why you're not good at mafia, you can't reason or argue and just resort to spamming and repeating yourself forever.

What part of this post is "idiotic thinking"? It's literally all 100% facts. You can check the thread again if you want, it's all there. The idiotic thinking is you thinking anyone will take you seriously ever again. You're the clown "admin" at this point, let Roragok and Ersu do the work lol. You can handle the "plugin coding" (that you need to ask people to do for you) - just don't play mafia until you spectate at least 5 games to learn.

You guys are fighting over what is basically a game of hide and seek lmao. Take a step back from the monitor, stretch, and reevaluate your stupid homonculous lives you inbred, dogs are always afraid of you, occasionally browse incel forums unironically, idiots

I’m not fighting.

Then disregard what I said. Sorry.

Hide and seek is fun

? I didn’t kill Dan cuz I thought he was mafia

I’ve proved countless times that your reliance on irony and japes hide your true loser existence. Namafia is more a hobby for me to advance my writing and reasoning skills. For you however it is a desperate seek for approval from other low IQ individuals and clown shoots. You hide your genuine emotions (bad eating, new hiking, why hide these? They’re legitimate topics and deserve serious respect - I’m being serious here in these brackets) with japes and jests that do nothing more than belittle yourself at others amusement. You’ve sold your self-respect for nothing so it is with no surprise that what you have typed above (fighting about trivial nonsense) is best directed at you. Garner some legitimate hobbies and authentic values before wasting time on online forums. I already have a flawless grasp on my own psyche so once you have the same then you can dedicate very specific and modulated time for grievances and sub-optimal past-times such as namafia.com.

Lol who read that not i