Mafia signups take 2

Forgot to put mafiabot in

Will be hosting mafia. Setup will be decided by picking one depending on how many people sign.

@mafiabot host

@mafiabot .s

@mafiabot slist

@mafiabot .s

@mafiabot .s

@mafiabot .s

@Roragok, do you need to allow me to use mafiabot or something?

No I may have broken it tho. Was working in it last night.

@mafiabot host help

The host of a Mafia game can use the following commands

• @mafiabot host - Takes the current thread and create a signup
  • @mafiabot startday THREAD_ID- Starts first or next day of your game. THREAD_ID is very important and must be the ID of the game the host command was excuted from
  • @mafiabot kill playername- Kills playername This command must be excuted in the current day before you run the nextstartday command. Must be excuted 1 time per player and is case sensitive. This removes the player from the alive player list when the next startday command is excuted

Yea I think I dun goofed it up.

U can try host someotherwordnothelp. If not give me a bit I’m just getting out of the shower

Can you try mafiabot slist?

@mafiabot host help

The host of a Mafia game can use the following commands

• @mafiabot host - Takes the current thread and create a signup
  • @mafiabot startday THREAD_ID- Starts first or next day of your game. THREAD_ID is very important and must be the ID of the game the host command was excuted from
  • @mafiabot kill playername- Kills playername This command must be excuted in the current day before you run the nextstartday command. Must be excuted 1 time per player and is case sensitive. This removes the player from the alive player list when the next startday command is excuted

slist only works if thers a game. try now i just updaed the bot. should be deployed.

@old_electrowizard_acc

@mafiabot kill @Roragok

@mafiabot help player

Please use the following commands to specfiy advanced help

• @mafiabot sign - Sign you up for a hosted game
  • @mafiabot unsign- Unsigns you from a hosted game
  • @mafiabot slist- Lists all signed players for a hosted game thread.
  • @mafiabot lynch target - Casts your lynch vote on target. Where target is case sensitve to an alive player in the game. Optionally you can set target to noylnch to vote for no lynch.
  • @mafiabot unlynch- Removes your current lynch target
  • @mafiabot vc- Shows the current count of votes…