MafiaUniverse Championships Candidate Selection Thread

I think it was this game.

https://roragok.com/mafia

Roragok's Mafia #19

1 Like

lmao im still at the top of the n1 kill board. i remember when i was worth offing that early

1 Like

Rejected Names

Carl The Jarl
Hugh Ja'member
Chazzleberry crunch
Sir The Scum Slayer
Buffy the scum slayer
papachulo

1 Like

in hind site i should have let papachulo play

1 Like

I think @Matticus wanted to host I heard that somewhere

Host a Texas Justice game so I can shoot someone.

1 Like

Or just some other game. faz said we should host some smaller games and that sounds fun to me

I can create a signup thread tomorrow if people are interested. Undecided on setup but I think we agreed that Mafia gets to win this one so I'll rig the game for that to happen.

1 Like

make me mafia. i am tired of being town. i have town fatigue.

1 Like

kyle asoul faz scum team

Lose on the first day when all 3 of us openly post our roles in the thread and try to convince town it should be townread, logically, as "extreme reverse reaction testing"

These people aren't good enough to understand our play on this site Faz

It's sad. They keep lynching us when we roll scum

yeah I guess I should just afk when I role scum and hope I make it to day 3 and 4 unnoticed.

and then if I win I can feel good about winning and not actually playing the game.

shit maybe I am onto something here

1 Like

krazykat invented that meta

Yeah I did and it worked for a while when the player base was really bad.
The players today are much better.
And btw I have a job and a real life and some of those afk's were not strategy in a forum game.

And I always lynch faz if he lives to day 3 unless he is town cleared.

This strategy doesn't help you develop strong mafia game long term. Hiding in afks as mafia...smh

if host/bot could regularly autoping people that havent met a certain activity threshhold for a game that would be dope. i think it'd be a good way to bring attention to afkers and light a fire under their asses but its yet another thing /somebody/ would have to build. i personally found it annoying to have to host and manually 'deal' with it alongside the game itself and i couldve done a better job had i had the time to check in and send warning pms and all that. wish it was automatic

rip ian. well played. getting killed on night 2. just like faz did.