MafiaUniverse Championships Candidate Selection Thread

just run their posts through a summarizer

minimum or maximum lol

Really great work guys

3 Likes

Read my post gay

Both @Agubar and @SOPHIE tied for the lead at 15% - Excited to see how this one plays out

https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/21996

Let's steal

honestly wouldnt mind stealing this, it looks fujn. feel free to share other games u think are worth stealing

When does this start

Not sure but we have to decide soon. My best bets are on people who can be active and can be around at the end of the day.

The end of day gets super active in these games. and our player could get lynched for not being around.

Keep in mind that they try to group the players in each game for their preferred time zone.

I still think our best players who can do this are yns, iaafr, and jones

i nominate the duo Ian Klaze

1 Like

Sub Nyte in or Alightsoul for Ian if they have time

:roll_eyes:

o is it just one guy this time

Klaze

Nyte or matty would be cool and a good fit for that kinda game but theyre busy

Roragok would be good scum on that site but i feel like they might get him lynched super early otherwise

Alightsoul would be great -- he loves long passages, people respecting eachother, etc. only problem is he bought Sekiro and he's devoting all of his unemployed time to it, also hes a snake

so yeah ians new but i think he's a good fit for rolling town, has the time and if he gets scum he's used to playing stupid

1 Like

I would like to see matthew play more again

I like your post

I just thought it was funnydumb because of their dynamic last game

1 Like

We should restrict the vote to just the people who are actually willing to play in these games.

Does anyone really want to go? or are we just sending someone to send someone. I love the idea. I don't think i would have have the time commitment they want. If i had to pick someone i would go with klaze or nyte if either of them want to go.