MafiaUniverse Championships Candidate Selection Thread

Fun fact I actually don't like reading long posts I just like writing them

2 Likes

The deadline is in the link I posted, think it's like mid-late April

I do really want to send jones but I don't think we would be invited back

He also says he's going to "vet" which I don't know what it involves but if it involves coming here and reading people say "I want to send jones but don't think we would be invited back" then maybe we wouldn't be able to get jones in

On that note id like to make a plan to sneak jones/dendi into the mafia game. Don't tell thinky man.

I could try to figure out myself but you could just tell me: what setups are these games played under, because if it's just 2 maf 9 town then my desire to play drops.

THE FINALE: The Finale Game is played. Once it has completed, the players vote to determine who shall receive the title of Season 6 Champion and a winner’s certificate signed by Dmitry Davidoff, the creator of mafia.

the creator of mafia?

I'll spend a few hours today thinking up a commitment scheme that's easily done via pen and paper and outputs words like "butterfly world hatred bubblegum" instead of your generic checksum looking thing.

will just outright break the game if everyone has a role

nvm, didn't read the rules; commitments won't matter.

oh fuck this noise this exists all the way to fucking september?

i'm fucking out

im not circling dates in my NEET calendar 2 months out for a stupid fucking mafia game

I will volunteer as Jones's backup

You and me buddy

Yeah I agree nobody is going to care about this in 2 months

What we need to do is automate the playing part now so we can get the signed certificate from the mafia creator and put it up on the site to prove we are the true mafia MVP

1 Like

in my ideal autismo mind whoever we send slaps their shit and we secure our spot as best mafia community. getting banned might gain us some infamy but not as much as klaze dicking em down lmao

I don't think klaze will dick them down

We NEED the certificate though, it is our chance to attract some true mafia mvps

Don't know if you guys have heard but I'm kind of big on certification

1 Like

My credentials include 4 epicmafia gold trophies and 1 epicmafia silver trophy from the 5 times I ran--im also retarded

Everyone's just voting themselves on the poll. I can play, but my only experience playing mafia is pretty much on nadota. I used to grind ToS and I was like top 25 ELO for a while, but I don't think it's the same game, and as I said earlier, much of my games relies on knowing the players I play with. If Ian has good experience playing with different players every game he's probably the better pick.

Which people are actually excited about going

I feel like the discussion should start with that