Make sure ya drink raw cows milk. Maximum immunity gains.

Thats the secret to my immune system. I will never get no flu or virus, bioweapons are laughable to my immune system.

Milk isn't even good for you dude

Why is my evil government telling me the complete opposite: not to drink it and that it will make me sick? Must be because they want to keep me weak and susceptible to low grade mind controllers.

I bet Hong Kdongers get str8 r1PP3D on R@W dA1ry B4 chuckin some :fire: bombs at piss baby cops

Almond milk is good

Unsweetened

Either or

nah fuck almond milk raw cows milk is the best thing for you. it will improve your life greatly.

do you like it cold or cow body temperature>?

cold because easier to store that way.

BLACK ADONIS FOR SMALL OR MEDUIM BBW

January 16, 2020

I live in Los Angeles County but I am willing to travel for the right situation. INTERESTED in find a woman that is lactating or wants to induce. I am looking for a physical relationship, long term within time, but strictly breastfeeding. I stand 6'5", weigh 210 pounds and when find me to be VERY ATTRACTIVE, masculine and sexy. I am a very intelligent and intellectual man. We can talk about just about anything. No experience, but have been searching for HER for over one year now. Please reach me at: johnlovesbigwomen@gmail.com Kik johnlovesbigwomen

Looking for milk, ideally a mom figure

January 16, 2020

hey, Names Pat. would love to find a older woman who might like a younger guy for ANR. I have had milk before and love it. Absolutely love older too. From NY/MD area but can travel. I am spending a semester currently in Brisbane, Aus and will be back home in a few months. Can contact me on e mail on ps4128016@gmail or kik Psts999

Looking for Anr

January 16, 2020

Hello ladies I’m searching for a nice woman you is interested in this type of relationship. I’m a black male 45 year of age 6 feet tall and about 210 pounds. Employed and single. I live in the Detroit metro area and live alone. No children and searching for for someone that would like to get to know one another. Open to race and body type. If this interests you please feel free to reach out. My email is damonwren@yahoo.com. Trust me I won’t bite lol!

Baby Matthew

January 16, 2020

I'm missing my baby, Matthew. He's 39, Tuscon AZ. His mommy misses him and dearly needs him to reach out to her and not be afraid because it's scaring mommy. Mommy still loves you Come back to mommy, baby.

24F 40DD Breastfeeding RP

January 16, 2020

F24 looking for a rp partner on Kik. I’m 24 yo with 40DD breasts. Long term role play partner is preferable. I look forward to connecting with you Kik: ovobbygirl

Heal Me, Nurture me, Nourish me with your big thick nipples

January 16, 2020

As to not waste either of our time, I am a handsome fit male. 6 ft, blue eyes, kind heart, funny, very intellect and unique mind... and I live with passion. Please read this entire ad before responding. Thanks you My entire life I have always been the one to heal women. I know just how to reach into a woman mind and soul, and give her exactly what she was always lacking. Call me an empath of sorts. I am a Scorpio and I possess many of the traits associated with the sign. The cliché bores me. Anyway to the point. I have felt very sapped of vitality and energy. My hormones have been out of whack. I have had a lot of stress in my recent life. I am not some basket case mind you. I have my sh*t together and I'm very low on the drama scale, but I would love to experience a woman who embodies all things feminine, and is blessed with the assets I crave. Large heavy breasts and very large thick nipples. I've had them before, and I have successfully induced a woman before. I'm not one of those desperate men who want to be a drive by suckler, or will latch on to anything that offers. I am picky and selective. I need sex appeal and deep nurturing. I crave it. I am generally a dominant man. I have been told I am quite a rare mix of that energy, plus the good boy who craves the nurturing so many of you women love to give. Please, and I say this with respect... no large or out of shape women. I don't mind some extra, but I prefer curvaceous fit, or fit thick... or even voluptuous. I don't mind jiggle or imperfections, and I certainly do not mind heavy breasts and as I said very large nipples. thats what its this good boys mouth watering. Google "thick long nipples" and you'll see lots of examples, but I also do not mind very large areoles either.. those bumps around the outside... Yum. I work in the Southeast, but am open to any region as I would like to meet someone to last I am open to age, but the type of dynamic we would have would depend on that. Scorpiomouth@gmail.com

wtf is this?

You know that band the dead milkmen? They've got this cultish following, like dead heads. Anyways thought it was relevant to the topic of discussion.

I’m the MOTHERFUCKIN MILKMAN

kudos to anyone who knows what that’s from sans google

1 Like

oat milk

based

anyone use milk in white russians

im immune to corona virus or whatever them chinese are dealing with, thanks to raw milk BIO WEAPONS ARE INEFFECTIVE.

Middle East respiratory syndrome coronavirus (MERS-CoV) was first diagnosed in humans in 2012. Human-to-human transmission of MERS-CoV has been limited, and the transmission route is still unclear. On the basis of epidemiologic studies, involvement of an animal host has been suggested ( 1 ). Dromedary camels have been identified as a possible intermediate host on the basis of MERS-CoV antibodies and detection of MERS-CoV viral RNA in respiratory swab samples ( 1 3 ). Furthermore, MERS-CoV genome sequences obtained from dromedary camels clustered with MERS-CoV sequences obtained from humans linked to the same farm ( 2 ). Nonetheless, most persons with MERS-CoV did not report any direct contact with dromedary camels; therefore, how MERS-CoV zoonotic transmission occurs is unclear. MERS-CoV replicates in cell lines originating from a wide variety of different hosts, which suggests the potential for a broader reservoir species range then currently recognized ( 4 ). However, unlike in dromedary camels, no serologic evidence pointing toward MERS-CoV infection has been found in goats, sheep, and cows ( 1 ).

Contamination of dairy products has been associated with transmission of bacteria and viruses. Shedding of infectious tick-borne encephalitis virus in milk was detected after experimental infection of goats, and the consumption of raw milk has been associated with tick-borne encephalitis virus clusters ( 5 ). Similarly, cattle can be infected with foot-and-mouth disease through consumption of raw contaminated milk ( 6 ).

Thumbnail of Viability of MERS-CoV in unpasteurized milk. MERS-CoV strain Jordan-N3/2012 was diluted in milk or DMEM to a final TCID50 of 105.5/mL and stored at either 4°C (A) or 22°C (B). MERS-CoV titer was determined at 0, 8, 24, 48, and 72 hours post dilution in quintuplicate. Red indicates dromedary camel milk; blue indicates goat milk; green indicates cow milk; black indicates DMEM. C) Milk containing MERS-CoV was pasteurized by heating 1-mL aliquots of diluted virus at 63°C for 30 min in t

Figure. Viability of MERS-CoV in unpasteurized milkMERS-CoV strain Jordan-N3/2012 was diluted in milk or DMEM to a final TCID50 of 105.5/mL and stored at either 4°C (A) or 22°C (B)MERS-CoV titer was...

Here, we investigate the stability of MERS-CoV in dromedary camel milk, goat milk, and cow milk at different temperatures. MERS-CoV strain Jordan-N3/2012 was diluted in unpasteurized milk or nonsupplemented Dulbecco modified Eagle medium (DMEM, GIBCO, Grand Island, NY, USA) to a final median 50% tissue culture infectious dose of 105.5/mL. We placed 1-mL aliquots in screw-cap tubes (Sarstedt, Nümbrecht, Germany) at either 4°C or 22°C and stored them at –80°C at 0, 8, 24, 48, and 72 hours post dilution (hpd) in quintuplicate. Infectious virus titers were determined by endpoint titration on Vero E6 cells in triplicate ( 7 ). When MERS-CoV was stored at 4°C, the geometric mean of infectious virus titers decreased over 72 hours; we found they decreased 37% (95% CI 0%–62%) in dromedary camel milk, 64% (95% CI 26%–82%) in goat milk, 56% (95% CI 0%–92%) in cow milk, and 80% (95% CI 70%–86%) in DMEM. At 0–72 hpd, virus titers decreased significantly only in goat milk (p = 0.0139, 1-tailed paired t test) and DMEM (p = 0.0311) but not in dromedary camel milk (p = 0.1414) or cow milk (p = 0.2895). Samples stored at 22°C showed a greater loss of infectivity than did samples stored at 4°C. Infectious virus titers decreased to <15% when samples were stored at 22°C for 48 hours (loss of 88% [95% CI 67%–96%] for dromedary camel milk, 99% [95% CI 98.6%–99.8%] for goat milk, 98% [95% CI 95%–99%] for cow milk, and 97% [95% CI 87%–99%] for DMEM). This decrease was significant by student 1-tailed paired t test analysis comparing t = 0 and t = 48 hpd (p<0.05). However, despite the reduction in virus titer, viable virus could still be recovered after 48 hours. Pasteurization of raw milk can prevent foodborne disease outbreaks caused by a variety of pathogens. We heat-treated dromedary camel, cow, goat milk, and DMEM samples for 30 min at 63°C, after which no infectious virus could be recovered (Figure).

CoV survival has been studied in phosphate-buffered saline and minimal essential media and, like MERS-CoV, human coronaviruses–229E and -OC43 and severe acute respiratory syndrome–CoV were able to survive in suspension at room temperature for several days ( 8 , 9 ). Moreover, severe acute respiratory syndrome–CoV was completely inactivated after heat treatment at 60°C for 30 min ( 9 ).

Human-to-human transmission of MERS-CoV is inefficient, and the transmission route has not yet been revealed. The predominant detection of MERS-CoV by quantitative PCR in nasal swab samples suggests the virus causes upper respiratory tract infection in dromedary camels ( 3 ). Which route or combination of routes is responsible for its zoonotic transmission is unclear, and foodborne transmission should not be excluded. Residents of the Arabian Peninsula commonly drink unpasteurized milk. Our results show that MERS-CoV, when introduced into milk, can survive for prolonged periods. Further study is needed to determine whether MERS-CoV is excreted into the milk of infected dromedary camels and, if so, whether handling or consuming contaminated milk is associated with MERS-CoV infection. Recently Nipah virus was transmitted experimentally by drinking , which resulted in respiratory tract rather than intestinal tract infection ( 10 ). A similar transmission mechanism for MERS-CoV could result in contamination of the oral cavity and subsequent infection of the lower respiratory tract. Pasteurization of milk can prevent foodborne transmission ( 9 ). We showed that heat treatment decreased infectious MERS-CoV below the detection limit of our titration assay, and this might function as a relatively easy and cost-effective measure to prevent transmission.

1 Like

go away.